To be an instrument of the Kingdom of God to train leaders and serve the churchers focusing in the areas of missions, Christian life, spiritual development, family and society in general.
To be a catalyst throughout the country to encourage the missionary responsibility of the churches, promoting healthy family relationships, train leaders in biblical, theological and economic matters, to have conferences on topics of national interests and provide rest, contemplation, reflection and spiritual recovery.
1. An interdenominational position open to the public but with a clear identification of the Gospel.
2. Without profit motive and opportunity available to all but - self-sustaining without subsidies from other Contry.
3. Managed mostly by Dominicans with a board (MEDLA).
4. A set of activities that covers the entire spectrum of the daily life.
5. Open to people in need of rest and spiritual recovery.